-Have been working with Mobile apps for at least 1 year.
-Are able to work productively in distributed teams.
-Enjoy working with new and emerging technologies.
-Practice test-driven development.
-Enjoy programming in your own time.
- Demonstrable knowledge in Objective-C preferably on Android and iOS
- The ability and desire to write clean, reusable code
- Solid understanding of MVC design principles
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Knowledge of other mobile application development frameworks including Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, etc…
- A strong sense of design. Specifically for user interfaces
Email your resume and code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send links to any mobile applications that you have created and published.